[isabelle-dev] Support in `isabelle build` for SOURCE_DATE_EPOCH

Thomas Sewell sewell at chalmers.se
Tue Dec 4 23:07:08 CET 2018

Apologies, I forgot about this discussion and just now remembered it.

It sounds like this feature might be quite valuable to projects like l4.verified with fairly "heavy" sessions.

I'm not on that project any more, but perhaps someone there will have time to investigate whether everything

can be set up so that the right Path.smart_implode events happen, and perhaps whether it's easy to

set up a check that this happens.

Cheers,

    Thomas.