[isabelle-dev] Fwd: [Isabelle-ci] Build failure in AFP

Manuel Eberl eberlm at in.tum.de
Fri Aug 31 23:23:14 CEST 2018

It works on both my work laptop and my private desktop PC.

The work laptop is an Intel i7 something (I cannot recall the exact
model off the top of my head) and the desktop is an AMD Ryzen 1800X.
Both run with an up-to-date Arch Linux.

At least on the desktop, I tried it with both the 32 and 64 bit ML
system, and both worked.

Manuel