[isabelle-dev] AFP dependencies: Refine_Imperative_HOL

Mathias Fleury mathias.fleury at ens-rennes.fr
Fri Oct 13 08:25:22 CEST 2017

Hello all,

as a user of the Refinement Framework, there is a key difference between
the sessions Sepref_IICF and Refine_Imperative_HOL: the former does not
include the tutorial while the latter does. I find it extremely useful
to be able to use Sepref_IICF as parent session and still be able to run
the tutorial (without opening a new Isabelle window that has to load the
full IICF session).

To me, a better change than Makarius' diff would be defining
Refine_Imperative_HOL as Sepref_IICF + Tutorial, probably along the
following lines:

    session Sepref_IICF =
       (*what was previously in Refine_Imperative_HOL except the
    Userguide *)

    session Refine_Imperative_HOL (AFP) = Sepref_IICF +
      theories
        "Userguides/Sepref_Chapter_Userguides"
          "Userguides/Sepref_Guide_Quickstart"
          "Userguides/Sepref_Guide_Reference"