[isabelle-dev] [158c513a39f5] JVM crash

Manuel Eberl eberlm at in.tum.de
Wed Nov 8 15:39:13 CET 2017

> If these crashes are happening at the end of the build process I would
> suspect that it is something to do with either the data sharing or
> writing out the heap image.

Does writing out of the heap happen also when I just do "isabelle build
Pure" as opposed to "isabelle build -b Pure"? Because the "-b" has no
influence on whether it crashes or not.

> It's impossible to be sure about any of this without running tests on
> the hardware itself.
I would gladly run any tests that you propose on my hardware. I could
even give you SSH access to a live-CD-like system.

Manuel