[isabelle-dev] build -x not working anymore

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Sun Nov 5 17:11:39 CET 2017

On 03/11/17 18:43, Fabio Madge Pimentel wrote:
> Building all of Isabelle including the AFP doesn’t work anymore. This can be reproduced with the latest development versions, as well as the tagged Isabelle2017 versions.
>
> 	./isabelle build -ad ~/afp-devel/thys/ -x HOL

For clarity a problem report should always include some error output.
For Isabelle2017 and the above invocation that is:

*** isabelle.Graph$Undefined

The option -d ~/afp-devel/thys/ is actually irrelevant here. The problem
is about unusual situations of option -x and -X.

I have now produced the following change
http://isabelle.in.tum.de/repos/isabelle/rev/671decd2e627 :

changeset:   67012:671decd2e627
tag:         tip
user:        wenzelm
date:        Sun Nov 05 16:57:03 2017 +0100
files:       src/Pure/General/graph.scala src/Pure/Thy/sessions.scala
uniform graph restriction: build_graph is more sparse than imports_graph
and may yield different results for exclude_session_groups /
exclude_sessions (e.g. "isabelle build -a -X main");