[isabelle-dev] scala-2.12.2

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Mon Jun 19 15:43:56 CEST 2017

On 19/06/17 14:16, Makarius wrote:
> On 19/06/17 13:38, Lars Hupel wrote:
>
>> - I just unpacked the attachment you sent and, with scalac 2.12.2 I get
>> a "StackOverflowError" (in the patmat phase), before I even got a chance
>> at running this
>
> I have started to experiment with that, and ran into a confusion of
> SCALA_HOME. Maybe this is the actual cause of the problem. I will
> investigate further ...

That was just a confusion: my .bashrc sets its own SCALA_HOME and that
was using a different version. This only occurs when there is another
interactive bash invocation, e.g. with "isabelle env bash".

The key problem is still there. Even just with this scalac invocation:

isabelle_scala scalac $ISABELLE_SCALAC_OPTIONS -d test test.scala
-classpath test

Using the test.scala.xz that I posted earlier.