[isabelle-dev] NEWS: automatic indentation

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Sat Jun 24 11:21:12 CEST 2017

*** Prover IDE -- Isabelle/Scala/jEdit ***

* Automatic indentation is more careful to avoid redundant spaces in
intermediate situations. Keywords are indented after input (via typed
characters or completion); see also option "jedit_indent_input".

This refers to Isabelle/9de577f2dc3b.

In particular, the slightly odd WhiteSpace plugin is no longer required
to get rid of excessive spaces.

Since editing is a computer game, it requires real time experiments to
see if it really works smoothly. Apart from the usual feedback on
isabelle-dev, it is possible to show me remaining inconveniences at the
BigProof event in Cambridge, where I am attending from 10..27-Jul-2017.