[isabelle-dev] NEWS: Isabelle/VSCode

Christian Sternagel c.sternagel at gmail.com
Sun Jul 2 22:16:29 CEST 2017

On 07/02/2017 02:21 PM, Makarius wrote:
> On 02/07/17 13:31, Christian Sternagel wrote:
>> On 07/01/2017 09:21 PM, Makarius Wenzel wrote:
>>> There is also a "State" panel that imitates the dockable of the same
>>> name in Isabelle/jEdit. You will get to that via the "isabelle.state"
>>> command, e.g. use the SHIFT-CONTROL-P command palette and search for
>>> "Isabelle" commands. It has the description "Show State".
>>
>> Nothing happens when I select (by clicking) "Isabelle: Show State" after
>> SHIFT-CONTROL-P and searching for "Isabelle".
>
> You need to have an active theory file (with running prover process).

I think I do (at least in "View ~> Output" I see subgoals when moving
through a proof).

> It should work analogously to the "Preview" button, but without having a
> button.

Preview (more concretely the "Open Preview" "button" -- some kind of
magnifying glass icon where the rest is to tiny to discern) only gives
me a white box with a very light gray copy of the theory file content.

chris