[isabelle-dev] The Great Picard Theorem

Manuel Eberl eberlm at in.tum.de
Tue Feb 28 11:58:21 CET 2017

I'm not an expert in complex analysis either, but do remember that it
was briefly mentioned ā€“ but not proved ā€“ in my introductory lecture on
Complex Analysis when I was an undergratuate.

My intuition tells me that this is a very beautiful result, but not one
that you need a lot, but I could be wrong about this.

I could perhaps ask around a bit.

I for one am quite open to the idea of moving more material from the
distribution to the AFP, especially from HOL-Analysis. Picard's theorem
sounds like a reasonable candidate for that, but in general, I also have
no idea where to draw the line.

Cheers,

Manuel