[isabelle-dev] Haskabelle unmaintained

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Sat Dec 9 13:16:46 CET 2017

On 09/12/17 10:51, Florian Haftmann wrote:

> I see that the old Haskabelle website is still a regular part of the
> Isabelle website: http://isabelle.in.tum.de/haskabelle.html
>
> Since Haskabelle is no out of maintainance it is outdated and should be
> removed.  What is the recommended procedure for this?

The master repository is here:
https://bitbucket.org/isabelle_project/isabelle-website/commits

I have removed that file already in 0cdc1385a148, also from
/home/html/isabelle/html-data at TUM.

Since the mirror rsync procedure is conservative by default, the other
mirror sites should also remove haskabelle.html manually.

Alternatively, it is possible to experiment with Admin/Release/isasync
-d -n (where -n means dry-run, without it there is the usual danger to
wipe out whole file-systems).