[isabelle-dev] Complete Distributive Lattice

Viorel Preoteasa viorel.preoteasa at aalto.fi
Mon Aug 28 20:26:27 CEST 2017

OK, I understand, what is the time frame for going back to normal? I did
spent some time on this and I would like to see it finished.

As I mentioned earlier, I added finite lattices to simplify the proofs
in Enum.thy that finite_n are distributive complete lattices. However,
searching for dependencies on complete_distrib_lattice, I found a very
similar class of finite lattices in Library. How should this be handled?

Viorel