[isabelle-dev] Towards the Isabelle2017 release

Viorel Preoteasa viorel.preoteasa at aalto.fi
Fri Aug 25 12:03:01 CEST 2017

On 2017-08-24 23:25, Manuel Eberl wrote:
> Purely out of interest: Does this also hold for filters?
>
> Manuel

Do filters form a complete lattice? It seems that a filter of a lattice
should be nonempty.
I think that this condition would prevent the set of filters to be a
lattice.

If empty set is accepted as a filter, then one could have a complete lattice
of filters (filter will be closed to arbitrary intersections). But I
don't know
if this complete lattice is distributive.

Viorel