[isabelle-dev] Towards the Isabelle2017 release

Florian Haftmann florian.haftmann at informatik.tu-muenchen.de
Thu Aug 24 17:40:12 CEST 2017

As far as I remember, I introduced the complete_distrib_lattice class
after realizing the a complete lattice whose binary operations are
distributive is not necessarily a distributive complete lattice.  Hence
the specification of that type class has been contrieved without
consulting literature.

Hence that change should be fine if someone is willing to undertake it
before the RC stabilization phase.

Cheers,
	Florian