[isabelle-dev] Bad theory import "Main"

Tobias Nipkow nipkow at in.tum.de
Mon Apr 24 14:56:53 CEST 2017

On 24/04/2017 14:24, Makarius wrote:
> In the past 1.5 years, I've spent a lot of time trying to explain how
> the Isabelle administration works. If we don't manage to overcome the
> "blame game", things will decline further.

If you think I was trying to blame you for having forgotten to commit a file,
that is a misunderstanding. I wasn't sure what had happened and merely brought
to your attention the jenkins report. I didn't include any remark about the
importance of not breaking the distribution.

Jenkins is giving me better coverage than before, which is what we wanted. If
something does not work anymore and has to be worked around, it can hardly be
the effect of an additional test system.

Tobias