[isabelle-dev] SQLite-related error in testboard-afp job

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Mon Apr 3 23:28:06 CEST 2017

On 03/04/17 21:54, Manuel Eberl wrote:
> There was an odd error in a testboard-afp job [1] before:
>
> 17:26:32 ### Ignoring bad database:
> "$ISABELLE_HOME/heaps/$ML_IDENTIFIER/log/HOL-Library.db"
> 17:26:32 ### [SQLITE_ERROR] SQL error or missing database (no such
> table: isabelle_session_info)
> […]
> 17:32:12 *** [SQLITE_ERROR] SQL error or missing database (no such
> table: isabelle_session_info)
> 17:32:12 Build step 'Execute shell' marked build as failure
>
> Does anybody know anything about this?

The SQLite database stems from:

changeset:   65289:57c85c83c11b
user:        wenzelm
date:        Fri Mar 17 20:21:01 2017 +0100
files:       src/Pure/Thy/sessions.scala src/Pure/Tools/build.scala
maintain persistent session info in SQLite database instead of log file;

As with the old log files, any error to access the persistent data is
turned into a warning, since there might be old files still around,
while the logical data format has changed.

I don't know anything about testboard and can't say what is really going
on here.