[isabelle-dev] Bad theory import "Main"

Jasmin Blanchette jasmin.blanchette at inria.fr
Sat Apr 22 11:48:53 CEST 2017

Hello,

Something strange is happening with the repository (as per Isabelle/701bb74c5f97). This morning, I launched Isabelle on some theories in the AFP or in "src/HOL/Library". At first, I saw that Isabelle was reloading all Main theories starting with "Code_Generation" and "HOL", even though the logic was "Default (Main)". I immediately quit, and now the behavior is even worse. On the line where "Main" is imported, I get the error

	Bad theory import "Main"

Steps to reproduce the problem:

	cd src/HOL/Library
	isabelle jedit Cancellation.thy

(with or without "-l HOL"). I've attached a screenshot.

Removing the "~/.isabelle/jedit" doesn't help.

Any idea of what is going on?

Jasmin