[isabelle-dev] Access problems to repositories and NFS
hupel at in.tum.de
Tue Apr 11 08:50:31 CEST 2017
Dear Isabelle developers,
since Thursday, there have been intermittent problems with access to our
chair's servers; in particular, lxbroy10 which most people use to pull
from/push to the Isabelle repository.
The precise circumstances are unclear to me and not everybody seems to
Until the problems with lxbroy10 are resolved, please try lxbroy9 or
lxbroy8 as login nodes. The Isabelle repository should be available
In case these machines also don't work, please perform the following
steps which have been provided by the responsible admin:
1. Go to <https://cal46.in.tum.de/>
2. Log in using your regular credentials that you would also use for
3. Go to "Preferences", "Password"
4. Set a password. It can be the same password as before
5. Click "Change"
6. Re-try SSH login to lxbroy8 or lxbroy9
In case that still doesn't work, please reply to me privately and I'll
bundle and forward affected user accounts to the administrator.
More information about the isabelle-dev