[isabelle-dev] More HOL-Analysis

Lawrence Paulson lp15 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Sep 21 16:29:45 CEST 2016

Convex_Euclidean_Space is the largest file in Analysis, more than half a megabyte, so rather than combining the files it would be good to split them up even more.

I admit, I have been putting in a lot of new material and trying to put things in sensible places, but with no global overview of the development.

Larry