[isabelle-dev] Jenkins maintenance

Lars Hupel hupel at in.tum.de
Wed Sep 14 12:26:31 CEST 2016

Dear Isabelle developers,

over the weekend, there will be – once again – a scheduled maintenance
on the build infrastructure. I will add some more jobs (which are
running nightly) to test a wider variety of side conditions (mainly
-j/-o threads). I will take this opportunity to tidy up the Jenkins home
page, too. In the unlikely event that something goes wrong with my
deployment scripts and I have to roll back changes,

- there might be cancelled jobs
- there might be bogus mails

You can continue to use the testboard, but be prepared that I might have
to cancel jobs mid-move.

Cheers
Lars