[isabelle-dev] Isabelle leap year release

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Tue Sep 6 23:18:08 CEST 2016

2016 is an Isabelle leap year, with two regular releases.

Isabelle2016 (February 2016) is now 6 months old.
Isabelle2016-1 should happen in November of December, but before the
Christmas vacation approaches (i.e. before 15-Dec-2016).

In the coming weeks there is still time to consolidate. I have myself a
long list of many small things.

In the last week of September, I have a 4-day course with Prof. Peter
Koepke and 10 students. We will use
http://www4.in.tum.de/~wenzelm/test/Isabelle_03-Sep-2016 for that. After
that hands-on test, convergence towards the release will become more
serious.