[isabelle-dev] Old_Number_Theory

Manuel Eberl eberlm at in.tum.de
Tue Oct 18 13:33:38 CEST 2016

True, but even though I am hardly an expert in number theory, I would
imagine that a solid foundation in analysis (especially complex
analysis) is very helpful, if not indispensable, in the development of
advanced number theory. (the most obvious example is the
complex-analytic proof of PNT and the Riemann ζ function)

So I think if anyone wants to work on this in the future, I think we
have a lot of nice building blocks available.

Cheers,

Manuel