[isabelle-dev] scala-2.12.0

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Fri Nov 4 13:43:25 CET 2016

Scala 2.12.0 has been release yesterday. It is a major update, see also
http://scala-lang.org/news/2.12.0

I was a bit too quick to follow: .0 only means another release candidate
in the Scala universe. So 85adb337e32f is now mostly reverted by
857acb970dfa.

People who want to test scala-2.12.0 nonetheless, can do that by a line
in $ISABELLE_HOME_USER/etc/settings like this:

  init_component "$HOME/.isabelle/contrib/scala-2.12.0"

For our Isabelle2016-1 release, which is as always meant to be stable
and unchangeable, we will stick to stable scala-2.11.8.