[isabelle-dev] Isabelle repository broken

Lars Hupel hupel at in.tum.de
Tue May 24 17:20:51 CEST 2016

> https://ci.isabelle.systems/jenkins shows many dark clouds and
> thunderbolts, but I have no clue where to look precisely.

Jenkins is a complex piece of software (much more complex than
Isabelle), so it is indeed hard to figure out where to click.

The best way to stay on top of the current state is to subscribe to the
[isabelle-ci] mailing list:

In case of failure in either the Isabelle distribution or the
development AFP, there will be a mail including the build log. I have
attached the latest mail here.

> In principle, such a situation cannot happen: everybody knows that
> pushes to the Isabelle repository require a full test that is equivalent
> to "isabelle build -a".

Let me also point out the existence of the testboards again:

  <https://isabelle.in.tum.de/repos/testboard>
  <https://bitbucket.org/isa-afp/afp-testboard>

They are fully functional.

Cheers
Lars

PS: The weather icons appear reflect the current weather in Munich :-)