[isabelle-dev] Scala implicits

Manuel Eberl eberlm at in.tum.de
Thu Jun 23 09:48:48 CEST 2016

The uncommented code equation at the end of ~~/src/HOL/Binomial.thy used
to break Codegenerator_Test. I can have a look later to see whether this
is still the case.

If it is not, we should probably proceed to move some more of René
Thiemann et al's efficient code equations from the AFP to the distribution.

I'm glad to see this (hopefully) resolved.

Cheers,

Manuel