[isabelle-dev] Fwd: [Isabelle-ci] Build failure in Isabelle

Manuel Eberl eberlm at in.tum.de
Wed Jun 15 22:17:32 CEST 2016

There is one instance in Extension.thy where you wrote "real ^ n" in a
subsection heading about Urysohn's lemma. That causes an error when
interpreted as LaTeX code. I suggest replacing it with "Euclidean
space", which is more apt in Isabelle anyway, I should think.

There are two more instances in Brouwer_Fixpoint.thy where you wrote
something like "R^n" in text, causing the same error.

Cheers,

Manuel