[isabelle-dev] Multiset insert

Mathias Fleury Mathias.Fleury at ens-rennes.fr
Wed Jul 27 09:30:54 CEST 2016

> On 27 Jul 2016, at 08:00, Tobias Nipkow <nipkow at in.tum.de> wrote:
>
> No, we keep talking about it (internally), but nobody at TUM has done anything about it. It would be great if you want to take this on. It is potentially tedious because there are many existing uses of multisets.

Indeed, it will probably be tedious.

> Did we ever discuss the naming issue? "insert_mset" would be the canonical name, but it would make larger expressions hard to read.

There was some discussion in March: https://mailmanbroy.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/pipermail/isabelle-dev/2016-March/006743.html <https://mailmanbroy.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/pipermail/isabelle-dev/2016-March/006743.html>, but I don't see an explicit conclusion on the best name.

I don't remember any other discussion.

Mathias