[isabelle-dev] \nexists

Lars Hupel hupel at in.tum.de
Sat Jul 16 00:03:57 CEST 2016

Hi,

> if you have the telemetry data you want to visualize, and just need a
> tool for rendering them nicely, you can have a look at the tool I wrote
> for GHC:
>
> GHC instance: https://perf.haskell.org/ghc/
> Tool website: https://github.com/nomeata/gipeda

Gipeda does indeed look highly relevant, thanks for mentioning it.

> It targets git, but you could either replace the git-specifics by
> equivalent code targeting mercurial (they are similar enough in these
> matters), or run it over a git mirror of the repositories.

I just had a brief look at the sources and concluded that I don't have
enough time to adapt them to Mercurial.

So: I'm calling for volunteers. Anybody who knows a little Haskell and a
little Mercurial, you're more than welcome to turn Gipeda into Hgpeda.
If necessary I can provide any kind of output (CSV, JSON, ...) to feed
into the tool and also any kind of assistance.

(I would rather avoid using the hg-git bridge for it would create a
complex workflow.)

Cheers
Lars