[isabelle-dev] \nexists

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Fri Jul 15 20:22:04 CEST 2016

On 15/07/16 17:21, Lars Hupel wrote:

> macOS: Problematic because we currently have no appropriate hardware
> available to hook into Jenkins. Apple just doesn't offer anything
> suitable these days.

There is still macbroy2. That is required for administrative purposes,
e.g. when preparing a release, but it can be also used for systematic
testing. That was also done with isatest in the past.

OS X is actually more important for systematic testing than linux,
because de-facto I do the Linux testing continuously on my own machine.