[isabelle-dev] Build NEWS

Andreas Lochbihler andreas.lochbihler at inf.ethz.ch
Mon Jul 11 08:29:33 CEST 2016

For published versions, there probably should not be any /devel-entries links. But for
papers under submission, people may have updated their AFP entries and want the reviewers
to access the updated material. At least that is what I used to do for many ITP
submissions. So it might be good to keep the /devel-entries URLs alive at least for some
transition period.

Andreas