[isabelle-dev] Build NEWS

Lars Hupel hupel at in.tum.de
Sun Jul 10 22:37:31 CEST 2016

Dear AFP developers,

some of you may have noticed that the "AFP devel" pages have not been
updated since April. This is partly my fault because I migrated the
infrastructure and partly not my fault because the scripts to produce
these pages make a lot of assumptions about the infrastructure :-)

Anyway, there's now a reboot of these pages available at:

  <https://devel.isa-afp.org/>

Note that this is a preview: The status is still [skipped] everywhere
and most download links don't work. This will be fixed some time this week.

As soon as that's done, the old links ("/devel-entries" and the like)
will go offline.

Cheers
Lars