[isabelle-dev] CoreC++ broken

Andreas Lochbihler andreas.lochbihler at inf.ethz.ch
Tue Jan 5 08:39:46 CET 2016

I had a look and it should work now in 1cdd27b5d78a (with Isabelle2016-RC0). I do not know
what exactly went wrong or what caused the failure. The problem seems to be related to
some change in theory imports. It seems as if code_pred cannot retrieve the specification
of a constant under certain import orders, but I am not familiar enough with these
Isabelle internals to pinpoint the problem.

Andreas