[isabelle-dev] Grouping ISABELLE_FULL_TEST?

Lars Hupel hupel at in.tum.de
Sat Feb 13 12:40:21 CET 2016

> I have now done this in Isabelle/705d4c4003ea.
>
> It means that ISABELLE_FULL_TEST no longer occurs in the main Isabelle
> repository. The extra slow sessions are in ~~/src/Benchmarks, and only
> tested by special background jobs that take care of that. (Presently none!)

Thanks. I will add a job to the Jenkins during the next maintenance
window (some time next week).

With the current state of the instrumentation, I need to shut down
Jenkins for most kinds of changes. Unfortunately that means I can't
deploy a benchmark job right now.

(This will also change during the next maintenance window.)

Cheers
Lars