[isabelle-dev] semiring_gcd [was: Isabelle2016-RC0: potential changes]

Florian Haftmann florian.haftmann at informatik.tu-muenchen.de
Thu Feb 18 17:00:55 CET 2016

Hi Rene,

see now fd049b54ad68 for an abstract semiring_gcd with a corresponding
poly :: (field) semiring_gcd instance.

Btw. in my pipeline there is an abstract factorial ring with

	subclass (in factorial_semiring) semiring_gcd

and hence the possibility to formulate also the other prominent instance

	poly :: (factorial_semiring) factorial_semiring

This will still take some time however.

Cheers,
	Florian