[isabelle-dev] NEWS: Rename HOL-Multivariate_Analysis to HOL-Analysis and move measure theory from HOL-Probability to HOL-Analysis

Andreas Lochbihler andreas.lochbihler at inf.ethz.ch
Mon Aug 8 17:09:56 CEST 2016

Hi Johannes,

You could define the syntax for has_integral to be literally

   "(f Bochner.has_integral x) s"

and similarly for the other. Additionally, you could declare bundles with the existing
notation

   "(f has_integral x) s"

for both of them (like is nowadays done for the Lifting package syntax). Then, you can
locally include the notation for the desired integral with "includes", which is more
flexible than a locale interpretation.

Andreas