[isabelle-dev] Fwd: [Isabelle-ci] Build failure in Isabelle

Lars Hupel hupel at in.tum.de
Mon Aug 8 14:44:14 CEST 2016

> With a chart showing performance parameters (CPU time, elapsed time,
> heap size) in the past few weeks, it should be normally easy to see a
> small step or spike for HOL-Proofs or its applications.

Happy to assist with that. In a previous mail you indicated that these
parameters can be found in the log files. Luckily, Jenkins archives all
of them indefinitely.

For HOL-Proofs, the relevant job is "isabelle-repo-makeall". A catalog
of all builds and all archived logs can be found under the following URL:

<https://ci.isabelle.systems/jenkins/job/isabelle-repo-makeall/api/json?pretty=true&tree=builds[url,number,timestamp,artifacts[*]]>

This catalog also contains a timestamp (which I believe is the regular
Unix timestamp but with milliseconds instead of seconds).

The URLs where the specific log files can be found is easy to construct,
e.g.

<https://ci.isabelle.systems/jenkins/job/isabelle-repo-makeall/352/artifact/heaps/polyml-5.6_x86-linux/log/HOL-Proofs>

That should contain all necessary data for plotting performance graphs.

Cheers
Lars