[isabelle-dev] Build NEWS

Lars Hupel hupel at in.tum.de
Wed Apr 20 13:32:06 CEST 2016

> * I'm still working on getting the build to be more stable (i.e., get rid
> of spurious failures). I've had a productive discussion with Gerwin how to
> achieve that.

Looks like this has been achieved. I haven't seen any spurious failures
again.

Also, build logs are now archived. If you pushed a changeset which
breaks the build, go to the last job execution, e.g.

  <https://ci.isabelle.systems/jenkins/job/isabelle-nightly-benchmark/29/>

... and you'll find a list of archived log files directly there.

In the near future, generated documents will also appear there.

Cheers
Lars

PS: I'm working on a small "howto" page which explains how to find the
information you're looking for in Jenkins. For that to be useful, please
tell me what information you'd be usually looking for.