[isabelle-dev] NEWS: Highlighting of entity def/ref positions

Dmitriy Traytel traytel at inf.ethz.ch
Tue Apr 19 18:18:56 CEST 2016

Hi Makarius,

this is nice. At first I was a bit surprised to see the first occurrence of list, Nil, and Cons in blue in the following datatype definitions.

datatype 'a list = Nil | Cons 'a "'a list”

But I guess, it makes sense to indicate that this is a new thing being defined.

The question is whether the list on the right hand side of the above datatype should also be blue (as in fun the recursive occurrences are also blue). IIRC, we are doing some context tricks to make it look black (Jasmin knows better).

Dmitriy