[isabelle-dev] Fwd: [isabelle] TERM exception in fologic.ML

Lawrence Paulson lp15 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Apr 12 15:36:16 CEST 2016

I wonder if we can look at this problem, which has been around for at least 18 months. It seems to be connected with the recent modification to hyp_subst_tac, which now retains the equality. (The workaround of switching off this behaviour is not a true solution.) I took a look at this code would couldn’t make any headway. I hope that somebody else has a suggestion.

Note that this concerns Isabelle/ZF.

Larry