[isabelle-dev] NEWS

Dmitriy Traytel traytel at in.tum.de
Thu Sep 10 12:19:28 CEST 2015

Hi Florian,

while I very much welcome the simplified printing rules and your effort
of unifying case_prod/split, I am not sure if adding a third alternative
name is the way to go. The situation reminds me of the one depicted in [1].

Clearly, case_prod is the "right" name from the perspective of the
(co)datatype package.

Dmitriy

[1] https://xkcd.com/927/