[isabelle-dev] NEWS: document preparation refinements

Tobias Nipkow nipkow at in.tum.de
Sat Oct 24 12:20:06 CEST 2015

I don't know if this is related, but it must have happened recently: The
[display] option for antiquotations now (eg 436b7fe89cdc) generates latex that
indents the text following the display, even if there is no newline in between.
This is in contrast to latex conventions (eg \[ \]) and I would rather not have
to insert lots of \nondent by hand.

Tobias