[isabelle-dev] New testing infrastructure

Lars Hupel hupel at in.tum.de
Wed Oct 14 16:10:23 CEST 2015

> * Not yet ported are, in decreasing order of priority: testboard,
> reports, isatest, afptest. I will contact the responsible persons soon
> to work out a migration plan.

Testboard is ported now. You can continue to (force) push to

  /home/isabelle-repository/repos/testboard

However, there's no hgweb interface with the green/yellow/red balls yet.
Instead, the build jobs will appear on Jenkins:

  <https://ci.isabelle.systems/jenkins/job/isabelle-testboard-makeall/>

The job will poll the repository every minute for new commits.

Cheers
Lars