[isabelle-dev] NEWS

Andreas Lochbihler andreas.lochbihler at inf.ethz.ch
Fri Oct 9 09:04:37 CEST 2015

Dear Ondrej,

Thanks a lot for this. Now I can scrap my own semi-working debugging infrastructure for
transfer(_prover).

Just a comments: Can you add a flag to transfer_step such that it outputs the rule it used
as tracing information? My problem is that with big terms, I get a lot of subgoals (> 50).
If I try to identify missing rules, I check the replacement of the current term in the
skeleton, but as the skeleton is the last goal, I have to increase the limit of goal
states and always scroll down in the output panel. Now if I could see the rule directly in
the output buffer, I could see there directly when something goes wrong.

Best,
Andreas