[isabelle-dev] AFP/Lifting_Definition_Option

Ondřej Kunčar kuncar at in.tum.de
Wed Oct 7 16:08:07 CEST 2015

This is what I already did when I pushed the upgrade of the lifting
package. I contacted René Thiemann and proposed to make his AFP entry
empty except for a single file that would explain what happened.

As far as I can remember, he wasn't happy with this solution and
proposed to keep the entry and put the information that this entry is
superseded by something else in the description of the entry.

I can see now that even this didn't happen: I guess I assumed that René
would do it and he assumed that I would do it. This is my fault. I
should have made this assumption clearer.

Bests,
Ondrej