[isabelle-dev] [isabelle] Contracting Abbreviations of Locale Definitions

Clemens Ballarin ballarin at in.tum.de
Wed Nov 18 21:20:34 CET 2015

I have now committed this.  See isabelle/e89cfc004f18; the AFP didn't require changes.

The final version does not activate abbreviations as aggressively as my first proposal.  This was necessary so abbreviations are not propagated over rewrite morphisms, which would have been very confusing.

I did check that this change does not accidentally change any of the Isabelle documentation.  I also ran Makarius' termination stress test on Isabelle and the AFP.  The latter needed timeout_scale=8.

Clemens