[isabelle-dev] Fwd: isabelle test failed

Dmitriy Traytel traytel at in.tum.de
Sat Jun 27 00:43:35 CEST 2015

Oops, I didn't expect my name to appear here ;-)

The changeset 894d6d863823 was a reaction to Andreas Lochbihler's report
[1]. With turned off proofs the effect was a good one.

What is special about Pure.conjunction w.r.t. proof reconstruction? Is
it something in Goal.conjunction_tac? Would you advise to use HOL's
conjunction instead?

Dmitriy

[1]
https://mailmanbroy.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/pipermail/isabelle-dev/2015-April/005986.html