[isabelle-dev] Remaining uses of defer_recdef?

Gerwin Klein Gerwin.Klein at nicta.com.au
Wed Jun 10 00:07:00 CEST 2015

I can confirm that, at least that side is simple.

Tobias’ point about avoiding exponential blowup is important, though. Might still be too early to retire recdef entirely if it is substantially better for some kinds of definitions, esp if they are in use (I think the recdef in Simpl is one of these).

Cheers,
Gerwin