[isabelle-dev] NEWS: Cauchy's integral theorem

Larry Paulson lp15 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Jul 28 18:19:28 CEST 2015

I couldn’t possibly give a percentage. On the one hand, I would guess that most of Multivariate_Analysis comes from the HOL Light libraries. Maybe some of Probability as well, although originally it came from HOL4.

What I have just added is about the first 20% of the file cauchy.ml. The remaining 80% includes a development of winding numbers and quite a few other theorems. Probably most of them come from the famous list of 100 theorems. Other results, including the prime number theorem, are other files. None of these proofs are pretty. Puzzling them out is brain-bending.

Larry