[isabelle-dev] Fwd: isabelle dist build failed

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Thu Jul 23 13:40:42 CEST 2015

On Thu, 23 Jul 2015, Larry Paulson wrote:

> I pushed some changes on Monday, and although they seemed to go okay, I
> was looking out for problems. But I don’t know what this one signifies.
>
>> Begin forwarded message:
>>
>> From: "Account Isatest" <isatest at lxbroy10.informatik.tu-muenchen.de>
>> Subject: isabelle dist build failed
>> Date: 22 July 2015 23:56:57 BST
>> To: lp15 at cam.ac.uk
>>
>> Could not build isabelle distribution. Log file available at
>> lxbroy10:/home/isatest/log/isatest-makedist-2015-07-23.log

I keep trying to get back to isatest runs that work routinely, but there
are various problems, like the lack of proper test machines -- there have
not been any significant upgrades in 5 years.

The present plan is to move more jobs on lxbroy10, see also b8170925c848.
The LaTeX failure above seems to be specific to the installation on
lxbroy10: I have addressed that in f47bd91fdc75.