[isabelle-dev] State of the builds

Lars Hupel hupel at in.tum.de
Mon Jul 13 09:57:02 CEST 2015

Dear list,

I went ahead with my additions to FSets (see now Isabelle/3ba16d28449d),
but not before pushing the change to the testboard. There, I noticed
that the HOLCF and IOA (and depending sessions) fail. The report [0]
just says "timeout" with no indication what actually the problem was. I
couldn't reproduce any timeouts on my local machine when building IOA
and HOLCF.

Additionally, AFP seems to have failures:
* Incompleteness and Ordinary_Differential_Equations both timeout, but
spuriously
* AODV appears to have consistent timeouts
* SIFUM_Type_Systems produces a spurious segfault in poly, as can be
witnessed here [1]

I don't think my changes caused this and I'm unsure what to do about
this situation. Increase timeouts?

Cheers
Lars

[0]