[isabelle-dev] Documentation for the development version?

Joachim Breitner breitner at kit.edu
Thu Jul 2 15:55:32 CEST 2015

Hi list,

I was curious about the new subgoal command, so I wonder: Is the built
documentation of the current development snapshot readily available
online somewhere? I was looking at
http://isabelle.in.tum.de/devel/
and would not find it there.

There is documentation in the linked zip file, but that is a bit
inconvenient. Could this page link to the docs file directly?

Also, the snapshot seems to be out of date (May 23), and the links to
the changelog links to a repository called "isabelle-release", so
likely not the right one.

Thanks,
Joachim

--